Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving

Another MEMORABLE Thanksgiving with the kids and their kids....we started with an early morning hike in the Park. We've done a holiday hike or stroll since the girls were little. We love the woods and the way it brings us together to "talk" and catch up, and just to "be" with one another. We feel super lucky to walk across the street and find ourselves on an 8 mile loop around the pond. (Not that we did the whole 8 miles) A walk through the woods with my family by my side, is like "going to church" for me...... So spiritual. So peaceful. It is what life is all about. The family, nature, God's blessings on us, gifts of the heart! Each other....
Here are a few shots of our 32nd Thanksgiving. WoW! Am I getting old! But that's another GIFT. :) Thanksgiving is definately a time to reflect, now isn't it? And I be thankful for this aging body, which struggles to keep up with the Girls now, when it used to "lead" but now it hurts afterwards, but I be Thank Full for it...to the brim! It certainly beats the alternative!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers