Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mermaids of South County

The unfolding of a vision......
Sitting around working on some projects, there's a knock on the door and there is Michaela. She is home from school and here to pick up a dress that she had loaned Hannah last year. She was going to a Halloween party, dressed as Tinkerbell and was going to "cut" the dress and add some wings. "NO, NO, NO I say, NOT until I see my Mermaid vision to completion." She and I had talked about this a few different times, knew it would happen eventually, but at this moment??? So down to the beach we go, and need I say more? So brave she was, because believe me, it was Cold out there! Nor'estern wind blowing COLD!! What a sport she is! I love when friends like this stop by to visit!

"OK" now you can trash that dress, Michaela!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers