Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010~ Happy New Year!!!

I took this week off to kick back and enjoy life's sweetest moments with Schneids and the kids and the grandkids. The snow that has been blanketing the area and decorating my pine trees with Mother Nature's jewels has just added the perfect back drop for some photo ops. Here are a few of my favorite moments from the past couple of snow days!A favorite spot of mine....MY big screen!





Hannah B celebrated her Sweet 17th! Happy Birthday B. Hope this year brings you everything you dream of!

Don't forget to feed our Little friends during these awesome snowy times!




My little Snow Angels.....

Happy New Year Everyone! May your year be blessed with all things wonderful....

Peace.

























2 comments:

  1. WOW - colorful and HAPPY pictures, made me smiiile :-))
    All the way from Norway :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to blog some more:)...I miss reading your posts and seeing your beautiful pictures

    ReplyDelete

Followers