Friday, May 16, 2008

Launching Seven Gables Photography


5/16/2008
Well, finally I'm ready to launch my new business...Seven Gables Photography. I can't thank my girls enough for their love and support and mostly their encouragment along the way,making my dream a reality. My passion is photograhpy, and photograhy is my way of celebrating LIFE.

I am so looking forward to my new journey and where ever this may lead. I have already met wonderful new friends, Shawn and Elle. They were my first true customers, and now my friends. I'll delight in watching little Elle grow, and look forward to capturing some of the precious moments ahead. Thank you, girls! Thank you very much.

4 comments:

  1. Cathy,
    Congratulations! The website is great, it shows all the work you put into it. I'm so proud!

    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cath,

    The website is beautiful!! I love it......I am really excited for you..... monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy,
    I just spent some time looking at your new web site and photos. I am impressed!!! It is beautiful, tasteful, professional. Good luck with this new venture. I want to hire you to take pictures of Natalie.

    Josy

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey cathy, great photos and congrats on the business! the photography bug has gotten me recently, as i've begun taking CE classes at RISD and invested in a new camera. it really makes you notice all of the little things. and now i have a nephew to snap endlessly... hope you're doing well, say hello to paul! xo jaim

    ReplyDelete

Followers